Collection Attorneys Introduction
Why Become a Member
Collection Attorney Members of The National List of Attorneys are forwarded over 50,000 new claims each month by Clients. With ongoing and innovative marketing programs designed to attract profitable claims, The National List of Attorneys works every day to increase the client lists and caseloads of our Collection Attorney Members.
- Listing on The National List of Attorneys website, including expanded biographical information
- Listing in The National List of Attorneys Annual printed Directory
- Quarterly eNewsletter to stay informed of recent issues in the industry
- Optional Statewide Coverage listings for Members that handle claims in venues throughout their states
- Special discounted opportunities from industry suppliers
Who Uses NL Attorney Members
Consumer and commercial collection agencies, debt buyers, banks, finance companies, leasing companies, credit unions, insurance companies, corporate counsel, law firms (collection lawyers), and a variety of other firms that are in the business of debt collection all benefit from The National List of Attorneys.
How to Become a Member
If you are an attorney or law firm interested in becoming a NL attorney member, click here to complete a short form. A representative from The National List of Attorneys will contact you to discuss membership.