Your Claims are protected up to $3.5 Million!
The National List of Attorneys has arranged special protection for you. The Great American Insurance Company, one of the top rated fidelity insurers in the country, insures registered claims for up to $3,500,000.
You won’t find better protection anywhere! We are the only law list in the industry that does not share an insurance policy with other companies, our insurance offers you at least twice the amount of coverage as any other list.
What Does Insurance Cost Me and How Does It Work?
The cost to you is Absolutely nothing! The National List of Attorneys provides this complimentary protection for all claims placed with U.S. and Canadian Attorney Members.
The insurance protects you for specific activities of Attorney Members. For Terms & Conditions of the Insurance, Click Here.
When Can I Insure Claims?
Notify The National List of Attorneys within 35 days of each claim placed with an Attorney Member.
What Information Do I Need to Insure a Claim?
- The name of receiving law firm and the state
- Your File # or the name of the debtor
- The dollar amount of the claim
- The date the claim was forwarded to the attorney
How Do I Insure Claims?
Choose ONE of these options:
- The easiest way to insure a claim is to submit the claim to your Attorney Member through The National List of Attorneys website. Your claim will automatically be insured when you click ‘Submit’. Start Now
- If you have already submitted your claim(s) to an Attorney Member, you may insure them directly from the website. Insure an Existing Claim
- YGC (YouveGotClaims) Users – Enter "NL" in the record 99 field when submitting your claims and they will automatically be insured by The National List of Attorneys.
- Fax a Copy of your Forwarding Letter to (701) 223-5634 (no cover sheet necessary). State in your letter that the attorney was chosen from The National List of Attorneys, or simply put “cc: NL” at the bottom.
- Mail Coupons — Fill out the yellow insurance forms in the front of the directory. Attach the right half to the “Attorneys Forwarding Letter” and send the left half to: The National List of Attorneys, P.O. Box 2486, Bismarck, ND 58502-2486.
- Mail a Printout — Send us a printout of your claims showing the attorneys who received them. This may be done on a monthly basis. (Same address as above)
- Email a Spreadsheet — Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org a spreadsheet/document of your claims to be insured.