The National List of Attorneys takes your privacy seriously.
In Plain English: We do not share your personal information or email address unless required for the service you have requested!
- This policy covers how The National List of Attorneys treats personal information that The National List of Attorneys collects and receives, including information related to your past use of The National List of Attorneys products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that The National List of Attorneys does not own or control, or to people that The National List of Attorneys does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The National List of Attorneys collects personal information when you register with The National List of Attorneys, when you use The National List of Attorneys services, when you visit The National List of Attorneys pages or the pages of certain National List partners.
- When you request services, we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, occupation, industry. When you register with The National List of Attorneys and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The National List of Attorneys retains information about your transactions with us.
- The National List of Attorneys automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including The National List of Attorneys cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
- The National List of Attorneys uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The National List of Attorneys does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The National List of Attorneys may set and access The National List of Attorneys cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we offer, such as announcements and administrative messages. Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The National List of Attorneys may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your The National List of Attorneys account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions